Alter Ego for Men Pheromones: the Facts and Review

Go down

Alter Ego for Men Pheromones: the Facts and Review Empty Alter Ego for Men Pheromones: the Facts and Review

Post by Admin Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:42 am

Human Pheromones Perfume: Alter Ego for Men Pheromones:

Alter Ego for men is popular pheromone cologne among pheromone users. Alter Ego for Men is an oil based pheromone cologne, and has become a real trendsetter in the pheromone industry. It contains (3) of the strongest human pheromones available for attracting women. The three pheromones are Androstenone, Androstenol, and Androsterone.

Androstenone -- This pheromone is found in both men and women, is predominantly known as a male pheromone. Women often perceive men wearing androstenone as more powerful and masculine. The benefit is increased attention from the opposite sex, Studies have also shown that it may cause sexual arousal and the increase in sexual tension. However, it can also cause over-aggression with the other males around you, because it creates a dominant and intimidating aura.

• Right out of the bottle, Alter Ego for Men has an awesome scent that women will love.
  • Alter Ego for Men is fantastic pheromone cologne for anyone that wants to attract women and "break the ice." Rolling Eyes

Androsterone -- Provides the nonthreatening alpha male profile, which makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and dominant, but without the aggression/intimidation of Androstenone. Thus, androsterone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and/or dominant, but without the aggression of androstenone. This pheromone also creates an aura of safety, protection and reliability normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male.

Androstenol -- Androstenol Comes Into Two Types

Alpha isomers and beta isomers. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. It can also increase sexual attractiveness as well and it is commonly referred to as an "icebreaker" pheromone. The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere, which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create an impression of reproductive fitness, which is attractive. The primary reported response to Androstenol or Androstenol containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes, but as mentioned above it can increase sexual attractiveness as well. It has been referred to as an "ice-breaker" pheromone. Writing something about Pheromones seemed to be something illogical in the beginning. However, with the progress of matter, it seemed logical. Matter just started pouring in, to give you this finished product.

Last Words ..

Alter Ego for Men is the first pheromone product to include the powerful benefits of all three pheromones in one bottle. Alter Ego is known for being one of the first pheromone products to contain all three pheromones in one bottle, making it highly effective Laughing

Many Different Pheromones Products are Now Available on the Market

Pheromone products come in all shapes and sizes. For example, you have an option to buy pheromone colognes, pheromone oils, pheromone parfumes, or pheromone concentrates. Also, pheromone products are available in either unscented or scented versions. Of course, men and women use different types of pheromone products - but there are some unisex pheromone colognes, too. Androstenone and androsterone-based products attract women, while copulins attract men. Evil or Very Mad

So, where to start? Use one product and pay attention to the reactions of men or women around you. Then try another pheromone product. The key with testing a product is to be persistent and to test in different situations. You cannot just apply pheromones then sit back and wait. Don't be discouraged if you don't see results immediately. Remember that everybody has unique body chemistry. Try different dosage or a different mix of two or male pheromone colognes. Testing is the best way to find out what works for you. And it's not expensive - there are a lot of free pheromone samples available - and pheromone kits for beginners as well. Penetration into the world of Pheromones proved to be our idea in this article. Read the article and see if we have succeeded in this or not! Very Happy.

Based on popularity and effectiveness, some of the best pheromone products include: Chikara, Alter Ego, Scent of Eros, Rogue Male, Pheromax, Realm, The Edge, Passion Pheromone Attractant, Perception, New Pheromone Additive - NPA and Primal Instinct. These products contain different amounts of pheromones. Most pheromones can be combined with others. For example, Scent of Eros can be combined with androstenone products - Primal Instinct or The Edge.

Are you trying to find out if pheromones attract women? I was in the same boat when I first started learning about pheromones. I conducted my own research and found out there were a small number of pheromones, which have distinct effects on women. Delaware state university of the most effective pheromones found in today's pheromone products. Rolling Eyes

• Androsterone -- Androsterone is a human pheromone that produces a sense of trust around it's wearer.
  • Thus, androsterone makes the wearer appear to be more masculine and/or dominant, but without the aggression of androstenone.
  • This pheromone also creates an aura of safety, protection and reliability normally associated with a more peaceful alpha male.
  • You may be filled with astonishment with the amount of information we have compile here on Pheromones. that was our intention, to astonish you.

Oxytocin Analog -- Oxtocin has been reported to produce strong feelings of trust and intimacy. It is found in products such as Liquid Trust. Androstadienone -- Androstadienone, commonly known as A1, is another popular pheromone that can elevate a women's mood, increase intimacy, and produce sexual attraction. Arkansas baptist college the "love pheromone" because of the nature of the feelings and reactions it induces in women, and also because of it's usefulness in more cozy relationship situations. Our objective of this article on Pheromones was to arouse your interest in it. Bring back the acquired knowledge of Pheromones, and compare it with what we have printed here. Rolling Eyes

Find out which pheromones that attract women will work best for you at ***** - a pheromone review and information site.

These are the Main Pheromones that can Attract Women

Understanding what these pheromone sciences will help you select a pheromone that will give you what you want. Pheromones proved to be the foundation for the writing of this page. We have used all facts and definitions of Pheromones to produce worthwhile reading material for you.

Androstenol -- There are two types of this compound, the alpha and beta isomers, each producing slightly different effects. The alpha and beta have nothing to do with the pheromone projecting an alpha aura. Both seem to cause chattiness and friendliness. It is also known to increase sexual appeal making it great for "breaking the ice". The alpha isomer produces a friendly atmosphere which makes the user more approachable for women. Androstenol also creates an aura of youth and health, which can help to create a youthful perception for older people.Androstenol also creates a feeling of youthfullness and health which can be a sexual turn on for women. The primary reported response to Androstenol or Androstenol containing products has been an increase in chattiness and friendliness from both sexes, but as mentioned above it can increase sexual attractiveness as well. It has been referred to as an "ice-breaker" pheromone. There has been a gradual introduction to the world of Pheromones projected in this article. We had done this so that the actual meaning of the article will sink within you.

• WHERE ARE MY PERSONAL PHEROMONES LOCATED?
  • In the Nose of whoever you come in contact with!
  • At least they should be.
  • There it is SEX and SCENT!
  • In that Sexy Part of the Body called the NOSE!

No Kidding. We all have our very own Special SEXY Scent. You've heard me say this before...In case you forgot, here it is again... "We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of SEX AND SCENT."

Animal-Pheromones_0.Jpg

Alter Ego for Men Pheromones: the Facts and Review Animal-pheromones

About the Author: Parfumeur Alex Max of Alex Max New York LLC and Alex Max Beverly Hills

Creating Custom Parfum for Ellegant People, Pets and Companies with Custom Labels. You will learn the gravity of Pheromones once you are through reading this matter. Pheromones are very important, so learn its importance.

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones.

Are You Repelled by a Person for No Reason

It may be that their Pheromones just don't mix with yours. You not only smell the sexuality of another person, you sence a Pheromone Attraction coming from their Skin, Body and Mind. People have an inclination of bragging on the knowledge they have on any particular project. However, we don't want to brag on what we know on Pheromones, so long as it proves useful to you, we are happy.

When I First Created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I Was Dripping in Female Pheromones

The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Executives on the Elevator and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones.

Admin
Admin

https://emmanuelconrad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down