Oil Androstenone Pheromone

Go down

Oil Androstenone Pheromone Empty Oil Androstenone Pheromone

Post by Admin Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:44 am

Oil Androstenone Pheromone and SEX and SCENT, YOUR PERSONAL

WHERE ARE MY PERSONAL PHEROMONES LOCATED? In the Nose of whoever you come in contact with! At least they should be. There it is SEX and SCENT! In that Sexy Part of the Body called the NOSE!

When I First Created NAUGHTY NIGHTS PARFUM, I Was Dripping in Female Pheromones

The Attraction was incredible. I get my share of "Hello, how are you?" But this was truly an interesting Experience. Guys at the Gym, Cabbies, Executives on the Elevator and so on... They all had a Very Special Smile on their faces. I had to move fast...I had forgotten the Female Pheromones. When I returned to my office, a few Lawyers in the Building wanted to linger and talk. What is going on? Lawyers never have time to talk! And when I'm at my office, neither do I. But when I entered the room I realized...oooohhh Lalala...it's those Female Pheromones. Embarassed

About the Author: Parfumeur Alex Max of Alex Max New York LLC and Alex Max Beverly Hills. Creating Custom Parfum for Ellegant People, Pets and Companies with Custom Labels. The title of this composition could be rightly buy pheromone. This is because what is mentioned here is mostly about Pheromones.

No Kidding. We all have our very own Special SEXY Scent. You've heard me say this before...In case you forgot, here it is again... "We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of SEX AND SCENT." Smile

• Are you repelled by a person for no reason.
  • It may be that their Pheromones just don't mix with yours.
  • You not only smell the sexuality of another person, you sence a Pheromone Attraction coming from their Skin, Body and Mind. Smile

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent Really does log onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? I gave out samples of Naughty Nights Parfum to my friends, and the reports were Incredible. To read more about Naughty Nights and Sweet Smell of Sexsuccess, Log on to www.alexmax.com and click on Pheromones. Once you are through reading what is written here on Pheromones, have you considered recollecting what has been written and writing them down? This way, you are bound to have a better understanding on Pheromones. Shocked

Powerful agents to attract the opposite sex or to enhance your love life can be created when special scents are combined with high quality pheromones. Pheromones are natural chemicals that animals, including human beings, naturally release to attract the opposite sex. Pheromones cannot consciously be identified, but can register a response through the vomeronasal organ (VNO), which resides in the nasal passage. Certain scents, for example vanilla, can sometimes promote thoughts of sex. The combination of the super concentrated pheromone can be a more powerful sexual attractant than either the scent or pheromone alone. Smile

Good indication that a fragrance is a sexual attractant is that it cannot be identified. Rather, the scent tends to change but is always pleasant. The brain unconsciously tries to identify the source. In the end the brain responds to the odor resulting in sexual arousal. This may be why sometimes females have told us that they felt intrigued and interested, but at the same time they did not know why. Hard to identify but pleasant scents sometimes can be the best aromas to attract the opposite sex. Revision is very important when writing or speaking about a topic. We had a lot of drafting to do to come to this final product on Pheromones.

Our experience with one fragrance or sexual attractant made up of 17 different scents has this property. To be consistent the agent must have high quality scents to be a consistent sexual attractant. The scents have to be chosen carefully and kept in the correct ratios. The results over a period of time have been outstanding. The idea is that not one scent can be identified. In fact knock how perfumes are made tried to duplicate this product without success because of its complicated makeup. In addition the multi scented fragrance has powerful pheromones added to it making it more powerful than just pure pheromones alone.

• Fragrances made of many scents have to be chosen carefully and kept in the correct ratios with pheromones to create a sexual attractant.
  • It can be painstaking to get the right combination, but when you get it right, the results can be outstanding.

Here is One Test to Determine If a Fragrance Has Sexual Attractant Properties

Place a small amount of the fragrance on your wrist and smell it. Then extend your hand completely away from your nose. Then bring it back to your nose and smell it again. Do this several times. If the aroma smells different but at the same time is pleasant you may have a powerful sexual attractant. We tried to create as much matter for your understanding when writing on Pheromones. We do hope that the matter provided here is sufficient to you.

Amazingly These Agents are Easy to Use Because You Simply Wear Them on Your Skin

Users of a pheromone scent that smells like a day at the beach, are directed to wear some on their forehead, bridge of the nose, and neck. This helps the sexual attractant to radiate in the area in front of the wearer so that they may become the recipient or focus of sexual interest.

Mass marketed fragrances are designed to appeal to the wearer but are not good sexual attractants. Believe it or not, sometimes certain food scents can draw a reaction. In the end, a wearer who is willing to wear a scent that is unconventional may be the wisest or luckiest individual to receive interest from the opposite sex. After reading what was written here, don't you get the impression that you had actually heard about these points sometime back. Think back and think deeply about Pheromones Smile

Where Did It All Begin this Perfume and Sex Business?

We all have our very own Special Scent. We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of Your Custom Perfume.

A SEXY PERFUME OIL.

SOMETIMES...NOT SEXY? When it's Put on the Wrong Person or it's in a strange Place. When making love, always place your Perfume where it won't be...consumed. The arch of the Foot is a Great Place for most People, as Perfume has a tendency to float upward. The crook of the arm, where the elbow bends is another place not usually preferred but very acceptable. Of course there are those....who find these places very sexy and attractive. Use your intuition or just ask your lover,"Where shall I put my Perfume?"

When women were asked the same question, they too answered in the affirmative most of the time about a man's fragrance or cologne "I like a guy who smells great, it shows he takes care of himself. Men said they love the smell of cinnamon, apple pie and vanilla. Women like the smell of cucumber and cedar. But everyone agreed that if their date was wearing these smells it wouldn't be much of a turn on. To receive Our Free News Letter, "ALEX MAX FASHION WORLD" with a List of the Sexiest Perfume Oils & Exotic Herbs and explaining The Reactions they can cause...friendship, sexual attraction, personal power...etc just log on to ***** and Click Contact Us And E-mail us your Request for our Free Newsletter. Or try Naughty Nights Parfum with Pheromones for Her - Sweet Smell of Sexsucess with Pheromones for Him Using great confidence in ourselves, we endeavored to write such a long article on Pheromones. Such is the amount of matter found on Pheromones. Embarassed

A SEXY PERFUME OIL.

SOMETIMES...NOT SEXY? When it's Put on the Wrong Person or it's in a strange Place. When making love, always place your Perfume where it won't be...consumed. The arch of the Foot is a Great Place for most People, as Perfume has a tendency to float upward. The crook of the arm, where the elbow bends is another place not usually preferred but very acceptable. Of course there are those....who find these places very sexy and attractive. Use your intuition or just ask your lover,"Where shall I put my Perfume?" The sources used for the information for this article on Pheromones are all dependable ones. This is so that there be no confusion in the authenticity of the article. Surprised.

When women were asked the same question, they too answered in the affirmative most of the time about a man's fragrance or cologne "I like a guy who smells great, it shows he takes care of himself. Men said they love the smell of cinnamon, apple pie and vanilla. Women like the smell of cucumber and cedar. But everyone agreed that if their date was wearing these smells it wouldn't be much of a turn on. To receive Our Free News Letter, "ALEX MAX FASHION WORLD" with a List of the Sexiest Perfume Oils & Exotic Herbs and explaining The Reactions they can cause...friendship, sexual attraction, personal power...etc just log on to ***** and Click Contact Us And E-mail us your Request for our Free Newsletter. Or try Naughty Nights Parfum with Pheromones for Her - Sweet Smell of Sexsucess with Pheromones for Him Evil or Very Mad

We Asked One Hundred Men If They Preferred a Woman With or Without Perfume on a Date

" I love a gal with perfume!" or something to that effect was the answer 85% of the time. Some men told us that they would avoid a woman who smelled like the woman they had just broken up with. Another good reason for a custom perfume. It was with great relief we ended writing on Pheromones. There was just too much information to write, that we were starting to lose hopes on it's completion!

Oil Androstenone Pheromone Androstenone-Pheromone-Double-Strength-Concentrate-Attract-Men-By-I-p-d-ml0

Androstenone Pheromone Double Strength Concentrate (Attract Men) by I

When women were asked the same question, they too answered in the affirmative most of the time about a man's fragrance or cologne "I like a guy who smells great, it shows he takes care of himself. Men said they love the smell of cinnamon, apple pie and vanilla. Women like the smell of cucumber and cedar. But everyone agreed that if their date was wearing these smells it wouldn't be much of a turn on. To receive Our Free News Letter, "ALEX MAX FASHION WORLD" with a List of the Sexiest Perfume Oils & Exotic Herbs and explaining The Reactions they can cause...friendship, sexual attraction, personal power...etc just log on to ***** and Click Contact Us And E-mail us your Request for our Free Newsletter. Or try Naughty Nights Parfum with Pheromones for Her - Sweet Smell of Sexsucess with Pheromones for Him.

C2004-2005 Alex Max New York LLC Where Did It All Begin this Perfume and Sex Business?

We all have our very own Special Scent. We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of Your Custom Perfume. We have also translated parts of this composition into French and Spanish to facilitate easier understanding of Pheromones. In this way, more people will get to understand the composition. Very Happy.

C2004-2005 Alex Max New York LLC Where did it all begin this Perfume and Sex Business? We all have our very own Special Scent. We give off a special aroma from the day we are born and this is our very own essesence, our personal pheromones. It is our own Custom Perfume Ingredient. During Sex this fragrance is highlighted! And that is truly the beginning of Your Custom Perfume. Rolling Eyes

Then why would anyone need a Perfume or Cologne? Well, some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. Dwelving into the interiors of Pheromones has led us to all this information here on Pheromones. Pheromones do indeed have a lot to tell!Dwelving into the interiors of Pheromones has led us to all this information here on Pheromones. Pheromones do indeed have a lot to tell!

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent logs onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens?

We Asked One Hundred Men If They Preferred a Woman With or Without Perfume on a Date

" I love a gal with perfume!" or something to that effect was the answer 85% of the time. Some men told us that they would avoid a woman who smelled like the woman they had just broken up with. Another good reason for a custom perfume.

Then why would anyone need a Perfume or Cologne? Well, some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. Evil or Very Mad

Then why would anyone need a Perfume or Cologne? Well, some perfumes can actually start the process of sexual attraction. There are certain subtle fragrances if used in a proper combination that can make you attractive to the Opposite Sex or Even Your Own if you are so inclined. Embarassed

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent logs onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? This can be considered to be a valuable article on Pheromones. It is because there is so much to learn about Pheromones here.

A SEXY PERFUME OIL.

SOMETIMES...NOT SEXY? When it's Put on the Wrong Person or it's in a strange Place. When making love, always place your Perfume where it won't be...consumed. The arch of the Foot is a Great Place for most People, as Perfume has a tendency to float upward. The crook of the arm, where the elbow bends is another place not usually preferred but very acceptable. Of course there are those....who find these places very sexy and attractive. Use your intuition or just ask your lover,"Where shall I put my Perfume?" It was with keen interest that we got about to writing on Pheromones. Hope you read and appreciate it with equal interest. Shocked

Your scent when mixed with the right perfume ingredients can be dynamite in the bedroom and cause an incredible attraction wherever you go. Why... Because Scent logs onto Memory. Remember your Mom's special Scent? It might have been a perfume or her style of cooking. When you remember does it bring a smile to your face. Well, when he or she remembers your special scent, guess what happens? Aiming high is our motto when writing about any topic. In this way, we tend to add whatever matter there is about Pheromones, rather than drop any topic.

Admin
Admin

https://emmanuelconrad.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down